lim-omx-0.6 has been released on 2011-07-09, with the following updates.
LIM OpenMAX IL core now provides base component for synchronous component implementation,
- component can now choose to have synchronous data processing, without spawning its own data processing thread.
when instantiated by limoi_component_init_sync(), component will synchronously process port data, upon
OMX_EmptyThisBuffer() or OMX_FillThisBuffer(). Thus to remove the overhead of thread context switching,
which is usefule for component that does simple and light weight data processing.
- component command is always supported on a separate thread, in order to support IL interop profile
Other updates and fixes,
- IL base component interface cleanup to encapsulate all implementation details
thus to provide component implementor a clean and consisten interface to work with.
- IL base component state transition and client callback logic cleanup
- ffmpeg 0.8 support
all FFMPEG OpenMAX wrapper components have been updated to work with FFMPEG library version 0.8.
- content pipe racing issue fix
- added in data set support utility library routines.
- clock component port potential callback racing issue fix.