Submitted by admin on Wed, 03/30/2011 - 23:40
lim-omx-0.10 has been released on 2011-03-22, with the following new features and fixes.
- New development
- video encoding components with MPEG2/4 and H263/4 encoding support.
- preliminary container muxer support (hard-coded AVI)
- content pipe write and read-write mode support.
- ffmpeg wrapper library for atomic operations accross components.
- utility api addition with thread run up to count support.
- automatically dump log upon interrupt signal.
- Bug fixes
- memory pool reset api dangling pointer fix.
- memory leak upon port disabling.
- content pipe LFS support fix.
- ffmpeg git tree reference fix.
- Known issues
- muxer support rudimentary with hard-coded params.